Cel-Fi Cellmate Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network
The Cel-Fi Cellmate for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your car, 4WD, or truck and for emergency services, being transported between fleet vehicles, construction or mining sites. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, dropped calls and slow internet are a thing of the past.
Cel-Fi Cellmate for Telstra, a portable mobile repeater in an industrial case that can be transported and used where mobile signal is needed.
Provides Coverage for automotive applications
Simply install Ce-Fi GO inside your vehicle and enjoy having great 3G or 4G mobile reception. It is ideal for areas with high 5Ghz saturation. No longer will you need to stop or drive to a particular spot to be able to make and receive phone calls. Your Cel-Fi Go can be configured to improve the mobile coverage for all types of vehicles from cars to trucks, to farm machinery and caravans, all with only a change in antenna.
Increases Mobile Data Speeds
Slow internet speeds on your mobile device are often caused by low signal. If you suffer from low signal on the go, you will be able to relate to the frustration of trying to access email or the internet. Cel-Fi GO will amplify the available LTE or HSPA mobile signal and increase your data speeds.
Note: The 4G/LTE Bands can only be utilised for data (not calls) unless both the smart phone and the local network support Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
Extends Mobile Phone battery life
Mobile phones use a lot more energy when in poor signal areas. The phone adjusts its internal power to compensate in an attempt to boost the poor signal. As a result the phone will consume a lot more battery power. Using the Cel-Fi system your indoor mobile signal should be high and the battery will last noticeably longer for you to talk. check Facebook and browse the internet.
Eliminate Dropped or Missed Calls
Never miss or lose an important call because of coverage issues again. The Cel-Fi will provide continuous coverage throughout your home or office, so you can be contacted when required. No longer do you have to put up with calls dropping out or terminating during conversation.
- Designed for vehicles and moving transport applications
- 70dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra's Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
How does the customer activate the unit?
1. Download the WAVE App from the Apple or Android store
Run the App next to the Cel-Fi and it will connect via Bluetooth. Power up GO and connect using WAVE App to register
2. Once connected it will pop up with the registration form to complete. Note this form is much shorter than the original web-based form
3. Complete and submit the form
4. The unit will now be active within 30 seconds
IMPORTANT: Internet access is required to run the WAVE app
- 3G 850 & 4G 700/1800 MHz (one frequency band at a time)
- Up to 70dB
- 12 DVC via external supply Or cigarette socket
- External supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- Power consumption less than 15W per unit
- SMA Female Outdoor Antenna Connector
- SMA Female Indoor Antenna Connector
- Approved antenna are supplied with the units
- Cel-Fi Go
- 3G 850MHz, 4G 700/1800MHz (boosts one band at a time)
- 2 x SMA Female
Optional External Antenna
- Omni Antenna
THE PACK INCLUDES:
- Pelican Case 1400 – IP67 Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof - 34 x 29.5 x 15.2 cm
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater for Telstra
- Cel-Fi Backup Battery – supplies power for 10 hours
- Internal antenna in base of case – Blackhawk 5dBi thin panel antenna
- 240 Mains Power Supply & 12V Cigarette Lighter power supply
- External power and antenna ports
Note: An external antenna is required to be added to this pack, visit the Outdoor and Vehicle Antenna section to choose your antenna.