All Blackhawk Antennas come with a 5 year warranty.
- Provides a 4.6dBi gain for 824-960 MHz
- Provides a 6.3dBi gain for 1710-2700 MHz
- The new Blackhawk Omni Antenna is designed to operate with all mobile carriers in mind, regardless of what frequency they operate on.
- Designed for versatility, the Blackhawk Omni can be used in a variety of environments, in low to high signal areas and mounted in almost any location.
- At 59cm in length with a 4.6 - 6.3 dBi gain supporting all bands, this antenna is hard to beat.
- It comes with a 'L bracket' wall mount base.
- Includes 6m of RG58 cable SMA/M-N/M
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G.
Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network. This is the ideal omnidirectional external antenna for Cel-Fi repeater systems.
The Blackhawk Wideband Omni Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G / 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G and 4G frequencies such as 850 MHz 4GX and 2600 MHz 4G, traditional omnidirectional antennas just haven't been able to keep up. Blackhawk wideband omnidirectional antennas provide high gain across the full cellular band 824 to 2700 MHz regardless of mounting direction, allowing quick and easy installation with no technical know-how required.
The true wideband performance has been achieved through a clever engineering design utilising multi-sized collinear radiators and microwave-grade combiners, demonstrating consistently high gain with exceptional azimuthal stability.
|Frequency Range||824-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Peak Gain||4.6 dBi / 6.3 dBi|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||H360° (omnidirectional)|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|
|Input Connector||N Female|
|Cable||10 m, PT240 LSHF, SMA Male|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Radiator Material||Collinear copper elements|
|Radome Material||UV stable PVC|
|Mounting||Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø30-50 mm|
|Dimensions||Ø20mm × 590 mm|
|Packing Dimensions||700 × 100 × 100 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +70°C|