When connected to the Chuango G5W alarm system, the WS-280 wireless siren strobe is an effective crime deterrent and works with other sirens on the same system.
Installing a strobe siren will not only make a lot of noise if activated but it warns people there is an alarm system protecting your home. There is a tamper switch on the back of the strobe siren so if anyone tries to remove it from the wall it will trigger the siren and strobe.
The siren volume is 105dB which is loud enough to scare anyone away. The WS-280 must be plugged into a mains powered outlet and it also has a built-in battery backup in case of power loss. You can add as many strobe sirens to your alarm system as required.
- Outdoor external siren strobe to suit Chuango G5W alarm system
- 12V DC power supply
- Loud 105dB diren volume
- Selectable siren duration time
- Built-in 3.7V 18650 lithium battery for up to 7 days on standby
- IP55 water and dust proof for outdoor use
- Can also be paired with other accessories such as remote controls, door/window contacts and PIR detectors to create a stand-alone alarm solution
|Wireless Working Frequency||433MHz Approved for AU & NZ|
|Wireless Transmission Range||Approx. 25 metres through two walls|
|Size||25cm x 23cm x 7.2cm|
|Housing Material||PC + ABS + ANTI-UV / IP54 Rating|
|Battery Type||1 x 18650 3.7V 1200mAh Rechargeable Lithium|
|Battery Life||3 - 5 years|
|Back-up Battery||Yes (Approx. 72 hours standby power)|
|Power Supply||12volt DC 500mA (Plugs into mains power outlet)|