Unsatisfied that your wireless can’t reach certain areas in your house? Powerline is an ideal and simple solution to your problem. Edimax’s HP-5103 AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter extends your internet access with standard power outlets to create a 500 Mbps high-speed network to any room without internet dead spot and no more messy wires running through your house.
Unlike Wi-Fi devices with limited bandwidth, HP-5103 is perfect for high-bandwidth applications like HD video and audio streaming, and it's compatible with any networking device with an Ethernet port. HP-5103 Powerline adapters can reach locations wireless cannot, so they are ideal for computers, home theater, smart TVs and gaming devices. It provides you an expandable and easy to set up network at home.
Plug & Play, Easy to Create or Extend Network via Existing Electrical Wires
The Edimax HP-5103 transforms the existing electrical wires in your home or office into a high-speed network. Complicated, disruptive and unsightly cabling is no longer necessary - if your home or office doesn’t have an existing Ethernet cable infrastructure, the HP-5103 enables you to create a network environment easily and cost-effectively.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
The Edimax HP-5103 supports IGMP managed multicast streams, used for online gaming and video streaming applications and allows for more efficient use of network resources. The HP-5103 can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over the existing electrical wires and has a transmission range of up to 300 meters. With the HP-5103, you can transfer high-definition video and digital audio quickly and easily.
The HP-5103 supports the energy saving mode to reduce power consumption. If no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, the adapter will automatically go into standby mode to save power up to 87.5%.
Hardware Combo Group/Reset Button
The Edimax HP-5103 has a combo group/reset button for simplified group and reset configurations. Press the group/reset button and the HP-5103 will help you set up a password for your network automatically, or reset the device to factory defaults.
- 1 x AC plug (EU, UK, US, or AU)
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN port
- 1 x Group/Reset button
- LED indicators: power, Ethernet, Powerline
- 2-68MHz (with Mask)
- 4 levels priority based contention access, and multi segment bursting
- 8 levels VLAN priority field, TOS field
- QoS classification by destination MAC address and IP port
- 1MB Flash
- 8MB SDRAM
Power Source / Power Consumption
- 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
- EU: 16A/230VAC; UK: 13A/240VAC;
AU: 10A/240VAC; US: 15A/120VAC
- IEEE 1901
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- OFDM symbol modulation on line synchronization 1024/256/64/16/8-QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO modulation
- Up to 15 slaves with 1 master, 16 total devices
- Max 8 bridged devices per station
- 128-bit AES link encryption with key management
Effect Data Rate
- TCP: Up to 95 Mbps effective throughput
- UDP: Up to 95 Mbps effective throughput
- Powerline: 500Mbps (PHY rate)
- Up to 300 meters
- Support for IPv4/IGMPv1,v2,v3 snooping
- Support for IPv6 and MLDv1, v2 snooping
- Max 16 source addresses and group members
Temperature & Humidity
- 0-45 degrees Celsius
- 10-90% (non-condensing)