- Wirelessly upload workouts to Garmin Connect™.
- View time, pace, efficiency and more.
- Share your workouts with friends or coaches.
Log drills so they show up in your workout data.
Stroke type/swolf/stroke count
Let Garmin Swim detect your stroke type and calculate your efficiency.
View your interval distance and time at a glance.
EVALUATE AND SHARE
Garmin Connect serves as your interactive online logbook. After your workout, download the data wirelessly to your computer. Easily view time, distance, stroke type, pace, cadence, stroke count, calories burned and more for a length, an interval or your entire workout. Garmin Connect also shows your efficiency/swolf score as recorded by your watch.
- 1.9" x 0.5" x 1.7" (48.0 x 13.0 x 44.0 mm)
Display resolution, WxH
- CR2032 (user replaceable)
- Time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)