- 1 year subscription includes the latest full Microsoft Office applications1
- Share your subscription with up to four members of your household4
- Office on 5 PCs or Macs plus 5 tablets, including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones3
- Easily access your docs with Office Mobile apps for iPhones, Android, and Windows phones
- 1TB OneDrive storage per user, for up to 5 users. Store your personal and business documents, photographs, music and other important files in the cloud and access them whenever you're connected to the internet.
- Call phones in over 60 countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls per month2
The best Office for you and your family
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you’re working on two monitors.
- You’ll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories.
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella.
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you’re seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they’re lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don’t have to install them for certain file formats to work.
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they’re available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience.
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job.
- Never again get "lost in the data." A standardised app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy.
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing.
Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2013. Choose from an array of page parts—such as sidebars and stories—as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and stylistic alternates.
Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first.
Full Microsoft Office
And with an Office 365 subscription, you'll always have ongoing access to the latest applications and services as soon as they're available. No more need to purchase new versions as they're released. You decide when to update. We will provide you free access to our latest innovations and refinements on an on-going basis.
Access across devices
Whether you're using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone, easily access and edit your documents at home, at work, or on the go. Get a consistent, device-optimized Office experience that you'd expect, available to you anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection. Use the extra OneDrive online storage to keep your documents in one place, and access them anywhere on any device. It works with Office, so you can create, edit, and share your documents on the go.
In addition to 1 Terabyte of OneDrive online storage per user (for up to 5 users), your subscription includes other benefits, like 60 Skype minutes per month to call mobile phones in 8 countries and landlines in 60+ countries, as well as tech support at no extra charge. Plus you can share your subscription benefits with 4 other household members, including installing the full Office applications, extra OneDrive storage, and their own 60 free Skype world minutes per month.
Install full Office applications
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Word processing application—create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
Spreadsheet and charting application—sort and analyze your data with Excel. Flash Fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. Excel recommend chart and pivot tables that best illustrate your data's patterns.
Presentation application—build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
Email, calendar, people and tasks application—work smarter with tools that help you communicate, manage your schedule, and find what you need—simply and fast. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
Digital note-taking application—all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. For Mac users, OneNote is available as a separate download from the Mac App Store.
Page layout application—easily create great looking publications in very little time. Start with an assortment of templates or prebuilt building blocks of content. Choose from newsletters, brochures, postcards, brochures, calendars and more. Work with pictures more easily to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.
Database application—easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web. Access is available for PC only.
- Business & Office
Supported Operating System
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008
- 1 GHz Processor or Higher
Free Disk Space
- 1 GB