Touch-sensitive HD IP Conference Phone It is time to optimize your conference room with Yealink modern conference phone – the Yealink Touch-sensitive HD IP Conference Phone CP920. With user-centric design philosophy, this new release from Yealink combines simplicity of use with sophistication of features, being perfect for small to medium conference room. In regard of its crystal-clear audio quality, your conversation will sound natural and bright anywhere with well-designed CP920. The Yealink CP920 can be not only paired with your mobile staff – smartphone or PC/tablet via Bluetooth, but also is a good choice for the companies that use a public switched telephone network (PSTN) after combining with CPN10 PSTN Box. As a valuable complement for your conference room, CP920 conference phone strikes an excellent balance between ease-of-use and powerful features, giving you a simply and clearly engaging business conference experience.
- • Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- • Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- • 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup
- • Built-in 3-microphone array
- • Sensitive touch keypad
- • 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- • Power over Ethernet • 5-way conference call
- • Hybrid UC meeting
- • Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 802.11.b/g/n)
- • Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- • Local USB call recording
Sensitive Touch, Elegant Control This Y-shape phone released from Yealink, representing the first letter Y of Yealink, owns a sensitive touch keypad which perfectly cancels the keypad noise and facilitates your conference room experience by simply putting all of the key conferencing functions at your fingertips.
Superior Audio Quality The Yealink CP920 conference phone, marrying the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, unburdens the business conversation by reducing annoying noise and minimizing distractions to set audio experience into a new level. Thanks to its built-in 3-microphone array, CP920 owns a 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup range as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other!
Simultaneous Analog-plus-IP To protect business owner’s investments by supporting the migration to VoIP, CP920 allows you to connect Yealink PSTN box CPN10 with traditional analog phone lines. Without purchasing any extra PSTN server, just cascading two CPN10 can directly implement local three-way PSTN conference and offers flexible modes for business users: analog, IP or simultaneous analog-plus-IP.
Hybrid UC Meeting With Yealink CP920, up to five parties can join a conference call from different locations, helping your company cut costs and save time. Pairing Yealink CP920 with your smartphone or PC/tablet via Bluetooth allows you to turn the Yealink CP920 into a loudspeaker or microphone with ease. In addition, you can merge your smartphone or PC/tablet, SIP call and PSTN call into one hybrid UC meeting.
- • Optimal HD audio
- • Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- • Background noise suppression
- • 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- • Apply to small to medium conference room
- • Built-in 3-microphone array, 360-degree voice pickup
- • 56mm diameter and 5w speaker
- • Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- • Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
- • Codecs: G722, G722.1C, G726, G729, G723, iLBC, Opus, PCMA, PCMU
- • DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- • VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC Phone features
- • 1 VoIP account
- • Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline
- • 5-way conference call
- • Flash
- • Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- • Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- • Ring tone selection/import/delete
- • Set date time manually or automatically
- • Volume adjustment
- • Pairing via Bluetooth