This zConnect water valve is a wireless Z-Wave enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave network with the same region Radio Frequency. This zConnect water valve is designed for residential and light commercial usage, primarily for integration with Z-Wave home automation systems such as VeraEdge/VeraPlus/VeraSecure, Fibaro HC2/Lite or similar. As an example, you can combine this water valve with a Fibaro leak sensor. When the leak sensor detects water, it can trigger the scene in Fibaro software to automatically activate and instantly close the valve to prevent any further water leaking and damage. By adding multiple sensors, you can monitor leaks throughout your home and immediately shut off the main water supply. If you are away from your home or property where you might want to remotely turn the main water supply on and off, you can do it remotely from your smart phone or any internet enabled device via home automation application. For irrigation solutions this device is a perfect match for Z-Wave Fibaro Home Center 2 sprinklers panel. You can schedule all sprinklers in your garden to automatically turn on and off.
zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE 1/2' is an electromechanical device with a motor, Z-Wave control module and two-way ball valve that can be remotely or manually controlled to open / close water pipes. This valve can be operated manually as well, which gives the ability to open and close the valve even in the absence of electricity.
- zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE has onboard Z-Wave chip
- Low voltage electric motor
- IP-65 protection
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateways
- Industrial quality ball valve
- Z-Wave 500 series chip
- Pipe size 1/2''
- Manual override
- Supports the Over the Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade (subject availability on your Z-Wave Gateway).
- This device designed and assembled in Australia.
Product Support Please note:
If you are installing the entire Z-Wave system for the first time, please refer to the installation guide of your Z-Wave gateway before installing this device.
BEFORE INSTALLING THE VALVE IT IS NECESSARY TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PLACE OF INSTALLATION AND TO PROVIDE THE POWER FOR THE DEVICE. IN AUSTRALIA, THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MUST BE CARRIED OUT IN AN APPROVED MANNER BY A SUITABLE QUALIFIED PLUMBING/ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH AS/NZS3000.
- Installation Manual (Size: 1.67Mb)
Technical Specifications RF Protocol
- Z-Wave , SDK version: 6.51.03
- 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
- 5VDC, 110 - 250 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply
- Up to 45m indoors with no obstacles Enclosure Plastic
- +1C ~ +60C
- 93mm x 66mm x 65mm